Narberth, Ewenny, Efail Isaf, Hebron Year 5 and 6 Useful links for Home learning
Please keep up to date with Google classroom, Spellodrome, Mathletics and Giglets.
Here you will find more useful links and games should you wish to use them.
Maths and numeracy
- Upper KS2 revision of number work and fun times tables activities and games
- Fun Maths games covering addition, multiplication and time.
- Range of Upper Key Stage 2 games and activities to support grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence patterns and dictionary work.
- Year 5 and 6 age specific reading comprehensions and free downloadable activities to support all writing genres.
- Daily PE lessons with The body coach- 9am every weekday
- Activity ideas and interactive games that cover a large range of sports, games and competitions.
Topic- Frozen Kingdom/Tudors and Stuarts
- Large selection of downloadable resources and activity packs covering all areas of the curriculum
Homework help on the Stuarts
Religion and Easter
- Activities and worksheets to enhance understanding of the Easter Story
- Resources for parents and children to use for home learning, through this time of school closures due to coronavirus (COVID-19). – includes games.
- Join with Canon Pat on Monday – Friday at 9am or Sunday morning at 10.30am for Mass by following the live stream on the parish website.
- Scientific information, games and quizzes covering all topics covered in Years 5 and 6 to date.
Other fun activities!
- Learning journeys for Years 5 and 6 split into manageable and fun daily sections.
For parents and guardians
- Ten minutes to your self- relaxation techniques
- Worksheets, PPT`s and interactive activities to support Welsh reading, writing and oracy learning