St David’s, Tregaron and Lampeter Year 3 and 4 Useful links for Home learning
Please keep up to date with Google classroom, Spellodrome, Mathletics and Giglets.
Here you will find more useful links and games should you wish to use them.
Maths and numeracy
- Times tables worksheets, free and delivered to your door:
- Fun Maths games covering addition, multiplication and time.
- Fun sentence and word level quizzes.
- Class clips, school radio (bbc) and lots more!
- Daily PE lessons with The body coach- 9am every weekday
Topic- The Romans
- Educational Roman cartoons
- Boudicca’s revolt video- The children have already watched this in school- lots of information and they enjoyed!
- Boudicca facts- Perfect for project work
Religion and Easter
- Stay up to date on live streams for Mass and prayer resources to use as we enter into a period with no public Masses
- The Easter story- Interactive book.
- Scientific information, games and quizzes covering the topics that we have looked at this year
Other fun activities!
- List of lots of youtube sites for cool learning videos.
For parents and guardians
- Ten minutes to your self- relaxation techniques