Croeso I Dosbarth Narberth! I’m Mrs Armstrong and I teach Dosbarth Narberth.
I am an experienced teacher of many years and has worked primarily in schools in the Valleys.
We are a hard-working and fun loving class of 25 children, who each has a special place in our Narberth family. We work exceptionally hard to achieve our absolute best in all lessons and are very proud of how well we are all doing. Our expectations of ourselves and each other are high and we love working together to meet them.
We’re a busy but happy group of friends, who love school and are looking forward to some big challenges ahead.
- Reading – daily reading of your school library book or your own book is encouraged.
- Learning Challenge – given on a Wednesday to be completed by the following Monday. Work is presented in Homework books or on Google Classroom, originality and creativity are encouraged.
- Spellings – we record 10 spellings in our diaries on a Monday and practice them regularly in class and at home.
- Mathletics – Maths activities are given each week via Mathletics. They always reflect classroom learning and should be practised at home regularly.
- Question of the Week – a question is posted on Google Classroom each Thursday to encourage family discussion. Responses are then returned via Google Classroom.
- All homework activities are recorded in our Home School Diaries as well as our current Reading, Writing, Oracy and Numeracy targets. These should be practised as much as possible throughout the week.