– ST HELEN’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, BARRY –
GYDA’N GILYDD CREDWN † CHYFLAWNWN A LLWYDDWN
TOGETHER WE BELIEVE † ACHIEVE AND SUCCEED
- #EfailIsaf have been busy using Google maps to locate the places of key battles during the English Civil War and ma… https://t.co/ob8UXM5vuM17 hours ago
- #Year5 maths enjoyed creating their own fraction walls using sticks to help with their learning of equivalent fract… https://t.co/MMCVGHOxuW18 hours ago
- What a busy couple of days! Siop Gwyrdd #enterprising #creative #contributors A quick break before washing up! https://t.co/wL1PCDisg518 hours ago
- What a busy couple of days! Siop Gwyrdd #enterprising #creative #contributors Great value for money in this plac… https://t.co/yBK7q1tDS918 hours ago
Christ is the centre of our school community where ‘Together, We Believe, Achieve and Succeed’
We are a school where children and staff live their faith proudly and visibly, a school where prayer and a love of learning are at the heart of what we do.
“A good school provides a rounded education for the whole person. And a good Catholic school, over and above this, should help all its students to become saints.”
Pope Benedict XVI
Our school is rooted in our active faith life, an approach to education that demonstrates inclusivity and quality pastoral support, a place where all children and staff are happy to be. We are a school where your child will be stretched in all aspects of their development, where we celebrate the uniqueness of each individual and nurture the talents given to us so that we are always working towards our potential.
Our dedicated team works hard to reach high standards in everything we do and this is further embedded through our successful relationships with parents, our parish and the local community.
The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure that they are happy and confident, and well looked after. Through our engaging curriculum, we ensure that our children foster a passion for learning and curiosity that will help to develop high aspirations and a lifetime of memories.