– ST HELEN’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, BARRY –
GYDA’N GILYDD CREDWN † CHYFLAWNWN A LLWYDDWN
TOGETHER WE BELIEVE † ACHIEVE AND SUCCEED
Updated 2nd April 2020
Welsh Government have issued some very important advice to key workers. Please see link attached.
SCHOOL CLOSURE UPDATE: St. Helen’s has closed to all learners on Friday 20th March at 3:30pm, until further notice.
Key Worker Childcare Provision. From Wednesday 30th March 2020, St. Helen’s will not be open. ‘Last resort childcare‘ will be in our Hub at Colcot Primary School.
We will endeavor to keep you updated with any changes as soon as possible.
If you, your child or anyone in your household has symptoms as described by the NHS please follow Government guidelines. Links can be found below:
- RT @ColcotPrimarySc: As Hub 6 based @ColcotPrimarySc we have had a lot of fun this week and met some fabulous children and staff from @Penc…13 hours ago
- RT @dajones48: @sthcpsbarry Dosbarth Glas Late today but worth the wait! Look carefully - new shoots! https://t.co/I8OBdDAWVl2 days ago
- Fantastic. Well done everyone, they look delicious https://t.co/6C8eXza5SH2 days ago
- #Cricket Head Coach and former England Cricketer, Lydia Greenway, is setting weekly cricket challenges to keep pupi… https://t.co/BOm03x4vUi3 days ago
A Message from our Headteacher
St. Helen’s is a school we are all proud of, providing a safe and welcoming environment in which to learn. As a Catholic school, we seek to live out the values of Jesus Christ. Jesus told us, ‘Love One Another, As I Have Loved You’; we seek to carry this out each day in our words and deeds. The children are at the heart of every decision we make, to ensure they become healthy, confident individuals ready to lead fulfilling lives.
Through our engaging curriculum we ensure that our children become ambitious, capable learners ready to achieve and succeed, whilst making a lifetime of memories. We are fortunate to have such a dedicated and hardworking team that provide an outstanding quality of care for all our pupils, together with a high quality curriculum which fosters a love of learning for all. We firmly believe that education is a partnership and regard you as an active partner in your child’s education. We value your interest, support and commitment.